- The domain can not have been registered or transferred in the last 60 days.
- The account containing the domain must be in good standing.
- The domain's contact information should be up-to-date.
- The domain must be unlocked for transfer.
- The domain's EPP/authorization code is needed.
You should be able to do all these following steps from within the Domain Management area of your current registrar.
Step 1: Unlock the domain.
Step 2: Request EPP Code, also known as Authorization Code. This code will be mailed to the email address that is listed as the Administrative contact of the domain so please be sure to have access to this email.
From Twenty70's side:
If you're signing up a new hosting service with Twenty70, you will be asked if you want to transfer your domain. If you do, all you need to do is enter the EPP code when prompted.
If you want to transfer a domain without ordering hosting services and you have already created an account at https://my.twenty70hosting.com then you simply need to go to Domains > Transfer Domains to US and follow the instructions.
NOTE: If you have a hosting service where your domain is registered and you transfer your domain registration away from them, this does not automatically cancel your hosting services. Please be sure to read and follow any cancellation policies in place to avoid any unwanted charges.